Thursday, October 3, 2019

Chasing the Rabbit ?!

Why did I prepare for a fast when IT's faster? There isn't anything to really recognize until you repay the piper and it says I am here.

NOTES:

  1. It's NEVER at the door.
  2. It's ALWAYS around you.
  3. It NEVER communicates Silent.
  4. It's ALWAYS deliberately getting in your way.
  5. It's NEVER in your way.
  6. It ALWAYS looks like your momma.
  7. It NEVER is your momma.
  8. It ALWAYS is chased down the chimney/soot traps.
  9. It ALWAYS looks like that. Even if they are white as snow.
  10. It NEVER hooks you on your deliberate method of execution.
  11. It ALWAYS hooks if you are unaware they are around you.
  12. It NEVER hears on your occasion. But It hears Everything. And It is very Sorry.
  13. ALWAYS is understood by All. NEVER is misunderstood on purpose.
  14. NEVER ALWAYS gets Everything. ALWAYS NEVER gets All. PS & 👎💀😀😄🌽👹😡🙏💬😀. NEVER NEVER is it in your not favor. ALWAYS ALWAYS 💗💋.
I always chase the rabbit down the springets when they have gave me a never objective. lol.
I love this shit. But I do. But I do. But I do.

If I get fucked up on how many preparation "hears" I see, it's ALWAYS important to never repeat. I think you heard it on #8 and somewhat on #9 where you are asking late. But if you are zoom zoom; hear the moon to longer doom. NA'  MOOMA  STE'  tionary.

2 comments:

  1. The door disappears if they disappear first. May have to chase it down to one that is visible ; [visible enough for both to stand].

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. I am out the door;

      2. I am alone;

      3. It is loud here;

      4./5. I am by myself and have to figure/walk somewhere.

      --------------------------------------------------

      1. N. It's Never at the door. Zoom had to disappear it/the door. N, get closer; they were at the f door.

      2. N. All and rest and shit. Zoom got their location.

      3. N. I am hurting and that is that;.

      4./5. N. Zoom philosophy only. I can't believe it. Cop and no cop.

      6./7. N. They stupid. I think that shit is loud.

      8./9. N. They stupid. Zoom the N.

      10./11. N. They don't hook. Zoom disloc's instant. N! They disappeared some more! [they really saying they more than the door].

      12. N. These people know. And don't know jack ..d//; I can't.

      13. N. I don't feel right. Zoom need to get on his shit.

      -------------------------------------------------------
      1. N and Zoom; trapping more neighbors.
      10,11,12,13; have a facility that needs nothing.
      -------------------------------------------------------
      1. N hi loa; days don't do now on the ti/?
      days don't do do. ti do. got dank f tah.%^. OM.
      -------------------------------------------------------
      Excellent. I hear you.
      -------------------------------------------------------

      Delete

Featured Post

5 Day Elusives - Gas Attack pregun - Metaphysician Notes

Primary - Gas Attack pregun 5 Day Elusives: - hair texture/shade attack_(mid collar). B4 Art. - light skin. B4 Art. - book of spells...