Wednesday, October 2, 2019

IT's at the Door - Can't Say IT

How many times do you know when the negative thought has entered but not yet?

Why is it always to help you? Why are they telling you anything?

Where is it that I am in my own destiny? The only person that really needs to see it is me. When do they do this shit the most?

I have exposed them to you on the other blog in the header. Take a look soon. It is the only one roaming around and does not want it to be offered but can offer it to you next time I speak. Are you talking to today about anything? Or do you know IT?

The beautiful sound is always impact and NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

5 Day Elusives - Gas Attack pregun - Metaphysician Notes

Primary - Gas Attack pregun 5 Day Elusives: - hair texture/shade attack_(mid collar). B4 Art. - light skin. B4 Art. - book of spells...