Thursday, October 3, 2019

My Friend Disappears on the Catch Phrase

I always see him. And he is a rascal. I try to see him Light. And he is Dark. Whenever I know his whereabouts it has me to settle and I used to know it Dark.

THE CATCH PHRASE: We had to replace your Dark friend with our Light magic demon for a moment. Trying to see how you guys do that; skit. But only on your kiss. We make sure you are okay. He is something else.

Catch and Frit. That's Us.

We always see the Light. He pretty Dark, but he is very smart. And we only do that together. We have a pact like a spell of ages that breaks us apart as we laugh. Are we okay? I heard the other day, that he isn't there when I need him to review a paper cause they were there and not him as it was happening. And it was pretty bad, cause the event is on a loyal fear drip.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

There is no person that gets in the way of loyal fear drip. He is pretty amazing on the pull and the tug and never exposes his law. When he gives everything out, he only see himself as the clown. All are aware they are close to the law. I am here the most with them, and a trick of trade was unbelievable on my calendar. Never do I let it get so close.

My Friend Disappears. The catch phrase settles on Nothing. 👥👀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

5 Day Elusives - Gas Attack pregun - Metaphysician Notes

Primary - Gas Attack pregun 5 Day Elusives: - hair texture/shade attack_(mid collar). B4 Art. - light skin. B4 Art. - book of spells...