Saturday, October 12, 2019

The Game - Non


Lengthy participants:

To see how long it takes for her to pull her hair out.

Longest participants:

To see how long it takes for her to crack.

Her:

To see nothing and exit both to the entry.

longest talks everything. i am here.

lengthy tells me everything. i am here. and wants me to get in trouble. longest pops first, then me, then they all die.

DIE - lose all your shit.
LIVE - hangs on for awhile. DIE's first.
DYING - shortens toward the exit. exists only them.
LIVING - only the lengthy. DEAD also.

THERE IS NO GAME

The only thing they want to see is me doing something and want to go off in a way of not an 8 ball entry level.

Why would I want them to mock anything when they can do it at any level?

They are steady and Drip Drip without the word Satan. Satan doesn't stick.

WHO'S ISSUE AND IS IT THE ISSUE OR IS IT THE ONLY

- Cause they stick and without the word Satan. Where timing is involved;

The issue is always the other. PERFECTION is the entire working. If it is perfect, there is no shit stick. Correct. The word Drip is appropriate from here. It comes in from an appt or election or holiday gathering where more people are involved than usual.

- It comes in.

Then it announces itself. I need to know more about your tree level garden/ garden system. It arrives toward the shem of steel light/theft light and only wants to do that - trust me, to never be in your way. That is wonderful.

- It calls itself not a con/thief grid only - no satan or eve system. example: [just a little, k?]

Automatically I know it is some good stuff, cause I barely worked on any of it [at this local]. I am aware it gets larger.

* I am aware. IT IS "THE ONLY" [instead of DRIP or shit].

THE STOP - ON CALL AWARENESS - THE MAIN START

I stop a few simple ways:

- I figure out the length is the same. If he doesn't have, then he does and she replenishes it. Anytime.

- When I see no shit. I sometimes cover and look never or it doesn't view.

- I wait for nothing or everything. I eat all I think that is here.

- If I think they maimed too much on me, then I start then. or when I hear clean.

- If it lengthens to clean each day - then I see "The only" and I whisper to stop. And may forget and START simple or easy.

%$ WHAT ARE YOU DOING? @#
Correct.

myREALITYzone - AND THEY ARE ON : YOU POP [A FICTION BASE LOVE LIFE DISPLAY AND KNOW/N]

Note: They are never at the door. Here is the next.

- I stay on the Truth and ignore they know or forget. An occasion or appointment only.

- The reality takes them to the Truth and they forget. Then they are talking and start to say you are good. Then they forget again. They display nothing. Then it is quiet but they are completely doing something.

- The door is open that aligns them to "the only" again. And it happens. Again, again, again until I have to adjust them to make it more degrastrious delicable. Yes. Okay.

METAPHYSICIAN NOTES - THE PROJECT NOW

It's at the last level where the shem is ARTS and never Jacob. It starts out from NOT [and this is the project] to NOTHING [no project, instant schedule base] to a counted system of how the longest wants me [normally head up]; NOTHING1; NOTHING2; NOTHING3; etal;;
NOTHING# - is the instant schedule base that is NOT story favor and simple without blasting it is so much; more luxury.

They are needing me to keep or continue the NOT formation; and that is available too that way also, but it lengthens on schedule time. I am disgusted with their antics on my body wear too. This is where I don't think about it. I have already notioned it to nothing. Very hard. It is disappearing and only an illusion. When starting something new, like with money or new wear, I normally go with it but in an odd way and the new is now existent to all.

--------------------------------------------------

LENGTHY AND LONGEST ARE THE ENTITIES

there is no me.

how many times can lengthy go with longest until you see nothing?

zoom in to "until".



LongesT(m) + LengthY(y) = All ME instead - ME = (m)(y)


If you do the longest skit and do some length on it

you get ALL ME or my hunger to ignore everything but use it according to how you hear.
OR
my pocket minutes to hours.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE - now fasting ready

Saturday + Sunday = Monday YOUR "timely(* belt"

Friday + Saturday and Sunday/SS = Monday YOUR "timely(* belt"

[(Have to ride it cold and inexist the belt in the fridge)]

Note: It's your timely you're on a fast. When you catch up with them that day or the next. The belt quickens and is replaced from what was in the fridge around the sting. And the timely becomes more expensive/or productive. Milk does the cold and flu and some odd entity spiral coco links; "the only" or fuck shit that wants to sting you the same way you prepare to do it. It is taking nothing/on the know(n) my own here.

Another note: TIMELY after doing the clean sting is always around the corner for 3 more days if the sting is on 24 hours only. If TIMELY gets to 48 hours of lengthening, then the belt is very tight and becoming never and my line of resist weakens/or loosens right.

A JOB NOW - as there are no people in your face to speak it out with you and try not to fuck up. More residual for them and never me. As best I am able at this time.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE - now fasting (closer to it)

Timely + Belt = My fasting

TB = My fasting
Mycobacterium tuberculosis. The bacteria usually attack the lungs, but they can also damage other parts of the body. TB spreads through the air when a person with TB of the lungs or throat coughs, sneezes, or talks.

The attack is timed.  24 hours to take all of it. They are on display now.

IT was found. 24 hours. Nothing. 

End








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

5 Day Elusives - Gas Attack pregun - Metaphysician Notes

Primary - Gas Attack pregun 5 Day Elusives: - hair texture/shade attack_(mid collar). B4 Art. - light skin. B4 Art. - book of spells...