Saturday, October 5, 2019

After Fasting Helium - Husband Contraband and Nut - Sexually Explicit Warning !

10 MONTHS GAINING CONTROL ASPECTS

There is a symptom that will be extracted from a base unit. The Husband MEME LOC guy is the only one. And there is a MEME me her without the Eve on Adam. It stays back. She represents the daughter as I play out the World Set.

There are 10 months that they are explicit in a minimal setting inland area government control/scientist region. Hazardous waste lockup area.

She is his girlfriend and I am the wife.

The playout is to regain all items.

5 YEARS MISERY

The husband and the girlfriend are all playing the explicit scenes around me. But never with me. The DRIP is this the most. I am interlocked in sessions with the husband personally and some broads that he never speaks, but we end up all fucking. The husband and I are documented as agents that set them up - and I am not confused. Very explicit on how he gets this done without me knowing. They end up in our house and I am still there. We are rich, and our attorney writes up our rights and how much he is eager to remain control on major in the marriage. Never to divorce. I share agreement to him with an individual we are to maintain an order exist on in levels of explicit abuse - with domain rights that have to do with metaphysics and how hurt the person gets after it levels toward the center. The mind is developed, but the logic is restrained in terror.

30 YEARS MARRIAGE FINALLY - ALONE

We finish up the last of our agreements with the rest of those broads at the beginning. We are now married and alone. And on a ME LEVEL schedule that works for both. No more girlfriend.

ALL MARRIAGES ARE FOCUS AND OUT

Each representative or member will succumb what a marriage is. They are all waiting for it. We will level with each one.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

5 Day Elusives - Gas Attack pregun - Metaphysician Notes

Primary - Gas Attack pregun 5 Day Elusives: - hair texture/shade attack_(mid collar). B4 Art. - light skin. B4 Art. - book of spells...